Cash or Check
Offering contributions may be given by cash or check during any worship service. Contributions may also be given at the church office during open business hours. Offering contributions may also be mailed to the church at any time 812 King Road, Riverdale, GA 30296
Or, pay online thru Paypal
You may give by using your PayPal account; you may also set-up a recurring donation on a weekly or monthly basis through Paypal.
Or, easy online giving through Bill Pay
You now have the convenience and security of giving to the church without having to write a paper check or carry cash? You can use the online banking capabilities of your checking account to write and send a paper check directly from your account to the church. Your bank will print the check according to your instructions, put it in an envelope addressed to the church and even pay the postage! Here is what the process looks like usually:
1. After logging in to your bank’s web site, simply choose your online bill paying section.
2. Once in the bill paying section, click on something like Manage Payees and then Add New Payee
3. There, you can fill Lakewin Christian Center as one of your Payees. You will need the church’s complete name and address information:
Lakewin Christian Center
812 King Road
Riverdale, GA 30296
4. If your bill paying page asks you for your payee’s account number, select “none”.
5. Once the church is set as a payee, you can set up the payment to go out automatically every month for the same amount or manually whenever you choose for a different amount each time.
For a copy of your financial information, please contact our Financial Information Team 770- 991-3551